- Construction consumable management
- Plant maintenance consumables
- Mining industry consumable management
- Oil and gas consumables
- Utility plant consumable inventory
- Monitor rate of use for work gloves
Consumable inventory like nuts and bolts is not only notoriously difficult to track, but it can also lead to wasted time and money when parts are not efficiently refilled. ToolHound’s consumable management solution allows you to accurately track all of your consumables, alerting you when parts need to be refilled and even generating automatic purchase orders to save you time.
See the chart below for additional features and solutions that our consumable management system provides. As always, please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have about how ToolHound’s inventory management system can make your operations more efficient and cost-effective.
- How can I get real-time visibility into maintenance consumable inventory?
- Does a tool tracking system work for small consumables like nuts and bolts?
- Can I generate automatic purchase orders when inventory reaches a minimum?
- How can I assign consumable billing per project or jobsite?
- Is it possible to easily review back orders for consumables?
- Receive alerts when inventory levels reach predetermined levels
- Generate custom tool inventory reports to monitor rate of consumables use
- Maximize utilization of consumables to limit waste, reduce costs
- Set definition of consumable items to suit your particular business
- Bill items used per project across multiple sites, and at varying rates
- Maintain optimal inventory levels for consumables with integrated purchasing system