- Equipment Management
- Oil field equipment
- Construction equipment
- Heavy equipment
- Trucks and fleet management
- Container management
- Forklifts and gators
- Mining equipment
- Fertilizer plant equipment
- Chemical processing equipment
Equipment management is one of the most pressing concerns for businesses in many different types of industries. Using state-of-the art tool tracking and inventory management solutions from ToolHound can make equipment management much less time consuming while providing unprecedented levels of accuracy and security.
The following chart provides a quick overview of the types of businesses that could benefit from ToolHound’s inventory management system, the common challenges they face, and how ToolHound solves these problems. As always, please feel free to contact us if you’d like to learn more about how we can improve your overall efficiency by making equipment management and tool tracking faster and easier.
- How can I track equipment usage time and cost?
- Can I track equipment across multiple sites?
- How can I reduce equipment loss?
- Is there a way to track preventive maintenance?
- Can I track rental equipment hours of use?
- Comprehensive total equipment visibility
- Increase security and reduce theft
- Improve inventory management
- Maximize equipment usage
- Schedule regular maintenance
- Web-based equipment tracking from anywhere
- Produce itemized list for theft investigation and insurance
- Generate automated purchase orders when inventory is low.
- Optimize and track rental procedures with equipment rental software