- Tool inventory system
- Equipment inventory across sites
- Construction inventory management
- Industrial equipment inventory
- Complete asset tracking system
- Mining equipment inventory
- Oil and gas tool control in the field
Multi-Location Inventory Control
Managing tool and equipment inventory across a number of different jobsites can be time-consuming and labor-intensive. Companies in mining, construction, oil & gas, and many other industries have chosen to save time and money by implementing ToolHound’s multi-location inventory control. This solution simplifies the tracking of tool checkout, inventory expansion, billing and usage history.
Please see the chart below for a quick guide on how ToolHound’s tool tracking technology can make multi-location project management much easier and more efficient. As always, feel free to contact us at any time to discuss how ToolHound can improve your business operations.
State-of-the-Art Solutions for Multi-Location Inventory Control
- Is there a better way to track tools that are used across various project locations?
- How can I make staff accountable for items left in the field?
- How can I simplify the task of adding new items to my tool inventory as we expand sites?
- Is there an easier way to manage billing of costs per project?
- How can we get real-time visibility of all the assets assigned to multiple long-term projects?
- Check-out and return assets efficiently and accurately across unlimited jobsites
- Maintain a complete history of tool usage by item and employee
- Recapture tool costs by billing for usage per each location or client
- Scan items in the field and upload data wirelessly using ToolHound Mobile inventory management system
- Gain complete visibility of valuable company assets - tools, equipment, machinery, consumables and vehicles – wherever they are located